NCI (as a sponsor and partner) invites healthcare suppliers to attend the 2020 ACE Reverse Expo
The 2020 ACE Summit & Reverse Expo (February 17-19) at the Westin Peachtree Plaza in Atlanta, GA will offer collaborative networking among all stakeholders involved in healthcare Architecture, Capital Equipment and Facilities/Engineering. Attendance for this unique event includes Owners (Hospitals/GPOs/Health System Facilities), who will be hosting exhibit booths at the Tuesday Reverse Expo, and Planners (Architects/Equipment Planners/Engineers/General Contractors), who will be hosting exhibit booths at the Monday Evening Business Exchange. The goal of the ACE Summit is to breakdown the silos on healthcare construction and equipment projects and support a collaborative process.
Why Should I Attend?
- Unlike a traditional expo, the ACE Summit’s Reverse Expo features senior hospital, health system and GPO executives in booths hosting healthcare suppliers, vendors, capital equipment planners, architects, engineers, and other parties in an effective and efficient manner. Hospital and health system executives source new vendors from the hundreds of companies attending the ACE Summit & Reverse Expo.
- The ACE Summit provides a unique forum for senior hospital and health system executives to network with and engage their peers on issues that challenge today’s healthcare systems. The timely education program targets topics and issues impacting decision making in the areas of healthcare architecture, construction, capital equipment, engineering and facilities.
- The ACE Summit provides healthcare suppliers, vendors, capital equipment planners, architects, engineers, and other parties the opportunity to gain a fresh perspective on how to better position their product or service to assist healthcare systems and hospitals in meeting the challenges they face.
- The Evening Business Exchange provides hospitals, health system and GPO executives, and suppliers and vendors the opportunity to network with leading healthcare architects, equipment planners and general contractors.
- Dynamic industry thought leaders provide insight and analysis you can put to work for your own organization as they discuss the future of healthcare in a multi-track educational program and general sessions.
- Educational sessions offer continuing education credits.
- The ACE Summit & Reverse Expo allows attendees to make more efficient use of corporate travel and training resources by providing multiple venues to generate qualified leads all in one place.
Visit https://www.acesummitandexpo.com to register
Use the NCI Consulting Group discount code: NCI100 to receive $100 off your registration.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Suppliers of products and services related to capital equipment and facilities in the healthcare sector, please contact: Jaclyn Fyffe at 859.523.5701, Health System and Hospital attendees, please contact: or Trey Beuttel at 859.523.5701