NCI Client: Seqirus – Rapivab
NCI introduces client: Seqirus and their anti-viral therapy for influenza – Rapivab®
Rapivab® is indicated for the treatment of acute uncomplicated influenza in patients 2 years and older who have been symptomatic for no more than 2 days.
The Seqirus Anti-Viral Therapy; Rapivab® is a single rapid IV administration that:
- Reduces morbity and mortality in all patient populations
- Provides rapid, effective and complete suppression of viral replication
- Ensures compliance with any optimal safety profile
- Reduces viral transmission
- Allows for a wider duration of treatment window (>48 hours)
You can find more information regarding Rapivab® here: http://www.rapivab.com/
Please see these case studies for effective real life applications.
NCI is excited to introduce this effective solution that can greatly improve the treatment of influenza.